If you’re like us, you know there is no better time to go all out with your manicure than Halloween!
Especially when those looks include Halloween French tip nails!
Fun, spooky, and glamorous, these designs have it all, and we couldn’t love them more.
Halloween is all about embracing the creative side of ourselves. We can put on costumes, pull off artistic outfits, and do it all with our friends.
What is more creative than these adorable Halloween nail ideas?
If you want to celebrate the season with some glam, gorgeous styles, then you’ve come to the right place! We have 30+ spooky Halloween French tip nails that would make even the bride of Frankenstein jealous!
Not only that, but we’ve got the latest Halloween nail trends for you to check out! And if you want some guidance in achieving the look you want, we’ve included a video tutorial to help you get the spooky style you’ve been craving!
Make sure to read until the end, because we’ve also collected some helpful tips for you to make your Halloween manicure last!
Trending Designs for Halloween French Tip Nails
- Clear base with black French V tips
- Clear base with black French V tips and white spiderweb nail art
- Black base with white French tips
- Clear base with orange and black alternating French V tips
- Clear base with green French tips lined with Frankenstein stitching
- Black base with alternating black and clear French tip nails and white ghost nail art
Video Tutorial: Halloween French Tip Nails
We can’t wait to show you these fun Halloween french tip nail ideas! If you want to try these looks for yourself, check out this helpful video tutorial!
30+ Ideas for Halloween French Tip Nails
There are endless possibilities for fun French tip Halloween nails, so it’s hard to narrow it down to a list of just thirty. From adorable bats to spooky spider webs, these French tip nails embody the spirit of the season. (See what we did there?)
We hope you enjoy our Halloween french manicure ideas!
Even if we already know which nail designs we wanted this Halloween, we could browse these images for hours just because they are so cute!
Here are our favorite fun and frightening Halloween french tip nail designs!
1. Cute Halloween French Tip Nails
2. Black and Orange Halloween French Tips
3. Black Bloody Halloween French Tips
4. Elegant Halloween French Tips
5. Ghosts Halloween French Tips
6. Black and Orange Double Frenchies
7. French Manicure Halloween
8.Spider Net Frenchies
9. Orange and Black French Tips
10. Light Grey Halloween French Tips with Ghosts
11. Halloween Twist Black French Tips
12. Bats French Tips
13. Halloween Nails French Tip
14. Green and Purple Halloween French Tips
15. Spooky French Tip Nails
16. Jack O’Lantern
17. Purple and Orange Halloween French Tips
18. Halloween French Tip Nails
19. Short Halloween French Tips
20. Pink Halloween French Tips
21. Cute French Tip Halloween Nails
22. Neon Halloween French Tips
23. Halloween French Manicure
24. Almond Halloween Frenchies
25. French Halloween Nails
26. Black Halloween French Tip Nails
27. Milky Halloween French Tip Nails
28. Nude Halloween French Tips
29. V-Cut Halloween French Tip Nails
30. White Bloody French Tips
31. Scream Nails
32. Nightmare Before Christmas
33. Black French Tip Halloween Nails
Tips for Making a Statement with Your Manicure this Halloween
Halloween is our time to shine! Whether we dress up or not, the spirit of the season is just too much fun to pass up. We can bring out a spookier side of ourselves and embrace our dark sides a little.
If you really want to make a statement with your manicure, ask yourself what kind of statement you want to make. Are you going for cute? Spooky? Downright scary? Classy? Gothic? There are so many options to choose from, and it all depends on what you want to say!
If you want spooky nails but not too scary, consider browsing the different types of nail art on our list to figure out which style appeals to you the most.
For something a little more elegant, like a goth look, choosing a solid black base and keeping it monochromatic is a great option. Black or black and white really helps to pull off that style.
If you’re all about the downright scary or love the classic scary movies and want to pay homage to them this Halloween, you can try a clear base with french tip nails that are painted red to look like blood, or a clear base with nail art of your favorite scary movie characters!
Cute styles are always fun too. You can sculpt your french tips over a clear base to take the shape of black cats and ghosts to really make a statement this Halloween!
So… did you like our halloween french nail designs?