Purple and gold are the colors of royalty, and we absolutely love this combination for our nails!
If you feel the same way, you’ve come to the right place, because we’re going to show you 30+ purple and gold nails that will blow your minds!
Nothing describes these designs better than the word “elegant.” Gorgeous, glam, and sexy, we love these nails because they’re so versatile.
The colors are a dream together! You can pull of any style you could imagine. French tips, marbling, glitter, you name it and this combo will pull it off.
If you want to tell the world you’re strong, and independent, and demand respect, these royal nails will do the trick.
If you’re like us and want to make that statement, we’ve got 30+ nail designs that will shout it from the rooftops! And we don’t stop there! We’ve also included a video tutorial and the latest purple and gold nail trends.
There are even some tips at the end of the article on how to keep your manicure looking its best for as long as possible! So buckle in, this is going to be a good one.
Why We Love Purple and Gold Nails
It’s hard not to love purple and gold nails!
They make us feel noble, and look totally gorgeous while doing it!
Purple is a strong color, for both women and men, and it’s one that demands respect and makes a statement.
These nails are perfect for a rising phoenix after a breakup to tell the world “I’m here and just as fabulous as ever!” They’re strong but elegant at the same time. And that’s why we love them!
2023 Trends for Purple and Gold Nails
- Purple base coat with gold French tips
- Purple base coat with gold marbling
- Acrylic purple base coat with golden nail art
- Half purple, half clear base coat with gold flakes. Alternate so the nail beside it is clear with gold flakes.
Video Tutorial: Purple and Gold Nails
If you’re like us and are completely enamored with these powerful purple and gold nails, you’re going to love this! Check out this video tutorial on creating the perfect look!
30+ Ideas for Purple and Gold Nails
Now for the part we’ve all been waiting for. Get ready to drool over these beautiful nail designs! They’re just what the doctor ordered.
1. Light Purple and Gold Boho Nails
2. Purple Marble and White French Tips
3. Purple and Gold Almond Nails
4. Purple Nails With Gold Decoration
5. Purple and Gold Mountain Peak Nails
6. Purple and Gold Nails
7. Purple and Gold Christmas Nails
8. Purple and Gold Retro Chic Nails
9. Purple and Gold Acrylics
10. Dark Purple and Gold Glitter Nails with Gems
11. Purple Gold Mystics
12. Purple and Gold Swirls
13. Purple Long Nails with Gold Foil
14. Purple Gold Sun
15. Purple Gold Acrylic Nails
16. Purple and Gold Metalics
17. Purple and Gold Marble Nails
18. Purple and Gold Diagonal French Tips
19. Purple Ombre Nails with Gold
20. Purple Ombre Nails with Gold Pearls
21. Gold Outlined Purple Nails
22. Lavender and Gold Nails
23. Purple and Gold Night Sky Nails
24. Purple and Gold Marble Nails
25. Purple and Gold Fall Nails
26. Purple and Gold Lines
27. Purple Hearts
28. Purple and Gold Long Square Nails
29. Purple and Gold Zebra Print
30. Purple Gold Sky Nails
31. Purple Gold Heksagons
32. Purple and Gold Festive Nails
How to Make Your Manicure Last Longer
If you want to make your manicure last longer, there are many tricks you can use!
First of all, make sure your nails are clean! Give them a good wipe down with some nail polish remover to be sure that there is nothing residual on your nails.
If your nails weren’t recently done, vinegar can be a good option to use to clean your nails before a manicure to help it last longer. It also helps to keep your fingernails short because it will decrease instances of chipping.
Once you begin to paint, make sure you’ve got a good and strong quality base coat. Also, try not to use too many coats and seal it by painting a line at the tip of the nail before you finish. Three coats is ideal if you can get away with it!
Next, don’t forget a top coat! The top coat should be reapplied every few days as needed for the best look possible!
Once you’re all done applying your polish, don’t forget to use cuticle oil on your cuticles. Use this daily for the best look for your hands.
Following these tips will guarantee a longer-lasting look!