A festive red mani is a great way to add some festive cheer during Christmas.
But when you don’t want to draw too much attention to your nails, subtle red French tips are perfect for bringing cheer into your life and your wardrobe!
Whether you’re going for the classic French mani with red tips or want to put your own spin on it with patterns, our list is bound to give you some quality inspo.
Here’s a compilation of 30 of the best designs for red French tip Christmas nails on the internet — perfect for a look that’s festive while still being subtle enough to wear year-round.
Video Tutorial: Red French Tip Christmas Nails
Intrigued by red French tip Christmas nails but don’t know how to bring them to life? Here’s an easy tutorial for a nail style that’s perfect for all seasons.
30+ Best Ideas for Red French Tip Christmas Nails
Here is a compilation of 30+ best red French tip Christmas nail designs you can try.
Some are easier to create than others. So, be patient for the ones that need extra time and effort, or skip the heavy lifting by entrusting your nail tech to create your #nailgoals.
1. Christmas Red French Tip Nails
2. Santa’s Hat Red French Tip Christmas Nails
3. Red Heart French Tip Candy Cane Christmas Nails
4. Red Pattern French Tip Christmas Nails
5. Christmas Snowflake Red French Tip Nails
6. Christmas Present Red Tip French Nails
7. Peppermint Red French Tip Christmas Nails
8. Christmas Sweater Red Tip French Nails
9. Candy Cane French Tip Red Christmas Nails
10. Red and White French Tip Christmas Nails
11. Christmas Snow Pattern Red French Tip Nails
12. Different Hand Red And Green French Tip Christmas Nails
13. Christmas Holy Red Tip French Nails
14. Christmas Glitter Ombre Red French Tip Nails
15. Christmas Red, Green And White French Tip Nails
16. Shimmery Christmas Red French Tip Nails
17. Coffin Christmas Red French Tip Nails
18. Candy Hat Red French Tip Christmas Nails
19. Glittery Christmas Red French Tip Nails
20. Snowy Christmas Red French Tip Nails
21. Christmas Holiday Cher Red French Tip Nails
22. Christmas Nude With Red French Tip Nails
23. Acrylic Christmas French Red Tip Nails
24. Swirly Christmas Vibe Red French Tip Nails
25. Classy Red and White French Tip Christmas Nails
26. Seeing Red Christmas French Tip Nails
27. Glitter Red French Tip Christmas Nails
28. Christmas Love Nails With Red French Tip
29. Red French Tip With Silver Flakes Christmas Nails
30. Spilled Red French Tip Christmas Nails
31. Christmas Pearls Red French Tip Nails
32. Abstract Red French Tip Christmas Nails
33. Easy Classy Red French Tip Christmas Nails
Why We Love Red French Tip Christmas Nails
Red is one of those hues you can’t go wrong with. There’s a reason bold red lips and vibrant red nails are such classic looks.
Not only is the color perfect for conveying passion, sensuality, power, or excitement, but it’s also a color that evokes joy! It’s a confidence booster that can add a spring to your step, but we have to admit that it can be a tad overpowering in specific settings or with muted outfits.
That’s where French tips make all the difference.
This festive twist on the classic French manicure allows you to have all sorts of fun with the quintessential color of Christmas for a truly stunning nail design. It keeps things subtle, but nobody in their right mind would label it basic!
Trends for Red French Tip Christmas Nails
When you’re dressing to impress, it’s a good idea to extend the courtesy to your nails too. Take your look to the next level with these creative French tip trends on the long-standing classic:
- Candy cane stripes, but with silver instead of white.
- A unique take on French tips with a heart shape created with a detailing brush.
- Nude base with glitter tips, a gradient that stands the test of time.
- Pair French tips with an accent nail adorned with tiny pears.
- Red crescents dazzled with an extra shiny top coat.
- Red French tips, with a gift bow on the accent nail.
- Unicorn horn French tip for a truly magical look.
How to Make Your French Tip Nails Last Longer
Make your flirty and fabulous red French tip Christmas nails last longer than the average 7-10 day period with these genius tips:
- Apply a clear non-chip top coat every 2-3 days to keep your manicure looking fresh.
- Avoid applying lanolin or mineral oil-based hand creams/lotions to your nails as they can dull their finish.
- Wear gloves when doing household chores because soap, water, and bleach can all cause discoloration. Once you’re done, dry your hands immediately.
- Use a high-quality top coat, and keep the layers thin; otherwise, it will create air bubbles, which can ruin your manicure in no time with chips and smears.
If you have nail extensions, our advice is to get regular maintenance, preferably every 2-3 weeks. Otherwise, they’ll lift when your real nail starts to grow, causing dirt and bacteria to get to your nails, making them prone to breakage and damage.