The coffin nail shape is the new stiletto. It’s common to see it on runways and at the fingertips of famous celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Rihanna.
The reason for its stardom?
For starters, it elongates the fingers, giving them a slimmer appearance. For another, it provides plenty of space to create ultra-gorgeous nail art that gives your outfit added oomph.
Coffin nails are even more distractingly gorgeous when paired with a color that looks good on everyone: brown. The natural-looking hue is understated but looks super elegant, tempting passersby to sneak a second look.
Rise of Brown Coffin Nails
Brown is natural, earthy, and works wonderfully year-round. It’s also gorgeous on every skin tone and can be customized according to the outfit and occasion.
It’s this versatility that has made brown shades the ultimate trend in the nail polish industry. Given its popularity, it’s surely here to stay.
Styling and Design Ideas for Brown Coffin Nails
With brown coffin nails, you don’t have to stick with the basics.
Undoubtedly, a fresh all-matte or glossy set looks good, but if you want to become the center of attention, it pays to experiment with different nail art techniques, patterns, and colors. You can add texture to your claws while making a personal style statement.
Here are some designs you can play around with:
- Abstract hearts on a light brown base
- French tips with swirls in different shades of autumnal brown
- Zebra patterns combined with white mocha
- Nature-inspired floral designs on accent nails
- Gradient tips with fuzzy decals
- Ombre nails in orange and brown for that warm latte vibe
You can also try gold foil on the borders for a glossy brown look.
1. Simple Brown Coffin Nails
2. Brown Heart Coffin Nails
3. Light Brown Coffin Nails
4. Brown Coffin Nails with Cow Print
5. Coffin Brown Nails with Spark
6. Brown Matte Polish Coffin Nails
7. Different Shades of Brown French Tip Coffin Nails
8. Short Brown Coffin Nails with Gold Details
9. Brown French Tip Coffin Nails
10. Brown Coffin Nails Mixed with Nude
11. Camel Brown Swirled Coffin Nails
12. Long Brown Coffin Nails
13. Cappuccino Brown Coffin Nails
14. Floral Brown Accent Coffin Nails
15. Coffin Nails with Brown Twirls and Hearts
16. Brown Coffin Nails For Christmas
17. Coffin Brown Acrylic Nails
18. Brown And White Coffin Nails
19. Dark Brown Coffin Nails
20. Autumnal Hearts Brown Coffin Nails
21. Glittery Brown Gold French Tip Coffin Nails
22. Gummy Bear Brown Coffin Nails
23. Nude and Brown Chocolate Coffin Nails
24. Chocolate Brown French Coffin Nails
25. Coffin Brown Marble Nails
26. Mocha Brown Coffin Nails
27. Short Brown Coffin Nails
28. Brown Animal Printed Coffin Nails
29. Light to Dark Brown Coffin Nails
30. White and Brown Geometric Coffin Nails
31. Shimmery Long Brown Coffin Nails
32. Halloween Design Brown Coffin Nails
33. Vertical Brown Ombre Coffin Nails
Maintaining and Caring for Brown Coffin Nails
If you want to keep your brown coffin nails beautifully intact for longer, here’s what you need to do:
- Use white vinegar and orange juice to remove your polish. If you see any stains, use a cotton pad dipped in acetone to clear the varnish.
- Wear protective gloves while performing chores to keep them safe from the chemicals of household cleaners and solutions.
- Always apply a base coat to give your polish a good surface to adhere to and ensure a smooth finish.
- Apply a top base every 2 to 3 days to give your paint some staying power.
- Don’t be rough on your nails. Exercise care and caution when opening cans, car doors, etc. to prevent chipping and breaking.
When it’s time to remove your polish, trim your nails slightly in a round shape for maximum strength.
This minimizes the risk of trauma and keeps your nails clean and dry.
You should also use a glass nail file to keep your claws free of snags and moisturize your cuticles to prevent dry skin. Finally, give your nail beds time to breathe in between manicures.
Brown Coffin Nails: A Trend for All Seasons
There are countless shades of brown out there. Do you know what that means? There’s something for every season!
Here’s how you can stay on trend, come rain or shine:
- Paint your nails with any warm-toned glossy brown hue for a timeless manicure that’s gorgeous throughout the year.
- Go for espresso or dark coffee hues for autumn.
- Use sparkling glitter on accent nails against a chocolate or walnut brown backdrop for a festive and whimsical effect.
- Experiment with nude browns and ombre effects for a beachy, light vibe. You can also go with brown beige for the perfect summer look.
- During autumn, try a lovely mocha brown shade.
If you’re looking for a low-key look that will never go out of style, give tan nails a try. It won’t take attention away from your ‘fit, making it a good choice for any occasion.
Brown coffin nails suit everyone and easily match any outfit. So, experiment with different designs and shades to find your personal favorite based on this timeless trend.
So, what are you waiting for?
Start painting and try on different shades, designs, and embellishments!