French ombre nails are a modern, creative take on the classic and traditional French manicure or French tips.
This design is easily recognizable, even to those who don’t know much about nail polish.
It has the standard look of white tips seamlessly and effortlessly blended into the rest of the nails, polished with a neutral or blush pink base.
But unlike the French tip, where there is a distinct separation between the white strip and the nail’s base color, French ombre nails have a gradient effect that achieves a softer look. It is topped with a coat of glitter and clear polish that finishes off this modern aesthetic.
If you want to try doing French ombre nails with glitter, read on—this is a style every girl should learn and maximize their creativity.
Why We Love French Ombre Nails With Glitter
French ombre is one of today’s most requested nails because it is a clean and classic look with a bit of sparkle.
This version is not limited to just a blush pink or nude base with white tips, but it can integrate more interesting designs and textures.
French ombre nails with glitter are popular nail art looks because they can transition from a casual to a formal setting while retaining their elegance and simple creativity.
Video Tutorial: French Ombre Nails With Glitter
Enjoy these pretty nails all year round by learning how to make them yourself. This video tutorial is all you need to cover the basics.
From here on, you can be more creative and use more accessories, adding your own unique flair to the French ombre nails with glitter.
33+ Designs for French Ombre Nails With Glitter
With practice, you can be a pro in applying French ombre nails yourself and making them your own with various additional designs on your nails.
Here are 15 pretty and easy ideas to get you started:
- French ombre nails topped with a shiny glitter topcoat
- French ombre nails in baby pink and cream with gold glitter
- French ombre nails with neon tips and metallic glitter
- French ombre nails in a salmon base to eggshell cream topped with silver glitter
- Barely-there French ombre nails in shades of pink with glitter and rhinestones
- French ombre nails with glitter and dots at the nail base
- French ombre nails with a blush base and frosty white tips
- French ombre nails with a lone silver rhinestone on each tip
- French ombre nails in dusty blue fade topped with pink glitter
- French ombre nails with gold butterfly accents and glitter
- French ombre nails with snowflake stickers topped with foil and glitter
- French ombre nails with silver glitter tips and floral accents
- Hot pink French ombre nails topped with glitter
- Reverse French ombre in blush and cream with glitter base
- French ombre nails with glitter, pearls, and rhinestones
1. Traditional French Ombre with Gold Glitter
2. Glam French Glitter Ombre Stiletto Nails
3. French Ombre and Glitter Flakes Coffin Nails
4. Gem-Spangled French Ombré and Glitter Coffin Nails
5. Pretty Pink French Ombré Oval Nails With Glitter
6. Nude Pink and White French Ombre with Holographic Glitter Accent
7. Golden Touch Glitter on Glossy Pink French Ombré
8. Glossy Ombré French Nails With Gems and Glitter
9. Pink and Silver Glitter French Ombre Nails
10. Glitter French Tip Ombre Nails
11. French Ombre Nails with Splash of Glitter
12. Short Silver Glitter French Tip Ombre Nails
13. French Ombre Nails with Diamonds and Glitter
14. Pink Glitter and French Ombre Nails
15. Neutral French Ombré Nails With Glitter
16. Reverse Glitter French Ombré Nails
17. Long Coffin French Ombre Nails with Glitter
18. Natural French Ombre Nails with Glitter
19. Nude and Silver Glitter French Ombre Nails
20. French Glitter Ombre with Accents
21. Rose Glitter French Ombre Nails
22. Acrylic French Ombre Nails with Glitter
23. French Ombre Nails with Polka Dot Glitter
24. Silver Glitter French Ombré Nails
25. French Ombre Nails with Rose Gold Glitter
26. Icy Tipped Glitter French Ombré Nails
27. Sugar Dusted Glitter French Ombre Nails
28. Glitter Two Tone French Ombre Nails
29. French Ombre Nails with Confetti Glitter
30. Long French Ombre Acrylics With Silver Glitter Tip
31. French Ombre Nails with Reversed Glitter
32. French Ombre Nails with Pink Glitter
33. Dark Sparkle French Ombré Glitter Nails
French Ombre Nails With Glitter: Making Them Last
Of course, you want to maintain these pretty nails for as long as possible. And by following these simple and very doable tips and tricks, you can do so and enjoy your nails longer:
- Always seal your nail polish by applying a top coat on the edges of your nail tips.
- Try a shorter nail length if you have plenty of activities that require your hands, like playing sports, gardening, or typing.
- Nourish your nails and cuticles by applying nail oil every day.
- Re-apply the top coat once a week to give your manicure a fresh look and renewed protection.
- Protect your nails and hands by wearing protective gloves when handling cleaning solutions and other similar chemicals.