Coffin nails, sometimes called “ballerina nails,” are the latest trend in nail style today.
These long and tapered shaped nails, which are filed so the tip is flat, are flattering to many ladies.
If you want to get that feminine and bold look, coloring your coffin tips a pretty light pink hue is the solution.
Light pink nails will always stay in style because they are playful, girly, and the go-to choice for many women. If you want more color than your usual beige and white, then lighter shades of pink are the ultimate choice.
So, if you want to combine the craze of coffin nails with traditional light pink nail polish, this article is for you. This list is what you need for your next date, a girls’ night out, or just any day when you want to feel good about yourself.
2023 Trends For Light Pink Coffin Nails
Light pink nails are pretty for everyday wear or special occasions, but with coffin nails, you have more creative freedom because you have more space to explore and design.
Make the most of your nail canvas with some of this year’s light pink coffin nail trends:
- White and light pink textured coffin nails
- Light pink and silver French tips with silver gems
- Red and light pink hearts
- Pale pink and nude nails
- Double pink with bold and light pink
- Swirly light pink nails
- Light pink with 3D charms
- Blush pink with gold glitters
- Pale and bold pink marble
- Light pink with rhinestone tips
Video Tutorial: Light Pink Coffin Nails
Give your coffin nails a light pink makeover by following this simple and easy-to-follow video. After all, pretty nails and your choice of nail polish speak louder than words.
30+ Ideas For Light Pink Coffin Nails
Despite the spooky name, coffin nails can add oomph to your appearance. Kim Kardashian and Rihanna are just two celebrities that love these nail expressions, and this might be something you’d want to try on for your next big event to level up your look.
Now, if you are after some light pink coffin nail ideas, here’s a list from which you can derive inspiration.
1. Light Pink Coffin Nails with 3D Flowers
2. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Gems
3. Light Pink Coffin Frenchies
4. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Rhinestones
5. Light Pink Coffin French Tips
6. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Flowers
7. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Diamonds
8. Light Pink Coffin Nails
9. Butterfly Pink Coffin Nails
10. Elegant Light Pink Coffin Nails
11. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Glitter
12. Starry Light Pink Coffin Nails
13. Marble Light Pink Coffin Nails
14. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Decorations
15. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Hearts
16. Light Pink Ombre Coffins
17. Light Pink and Green Coffin Nails
18. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Pearls
19. Light Pink Coffin Nails with Accents
20. Light Pink with Marble Accents
21. Light Pink Short Coffin Nails
22. Light Pink Nails with Silver Accents
23. Classic Light Pink Coffin Nails
24. Light Pink and Gold Foil
25. Nude Pink Coffin Nails
26. Pink Clouds
27. Glitter Light Pink Nails
28. Diamond Light Pink Coffin Nails
29. Gold Foil on Light Pink Coffin Nails
30. Light Pink Ombre Nails
31. Light Pink French Tips
32. Baby Pink Coffin Nails
33. Milky Pink with Golden Foil
34. Simple Light Pink Nails
35. Chrome Light Pink Coffin Nails
36. Glitter Pink Coffin Nails
37. Contrast French Tips
How to Take Care Of Your Coffin Nails
Getting your coffin or ballerina nails cut and shaped professionally is just the start.
Yes, your nails are now bolder and even show-stopping, so you should be up to the challenge of taking care of them. You need proper maintenance to keep your nails in tip-top shape.
Aside from basic nail care, here are additional ways that you can ensure that your nails are healthy and always pretty:
- Invest In An Effective And Quality Cuticle Oil.
Your nails and cuticles are constantly exposed to all kinds of elements. Excessive cold, summer heat, chemicals, and other components can cause your cuticles to be dry, damaged, chapped, and cracked.
Investing in a moisturizing product like a cuticle coil can help maintain your coffin nails. Applying this oil—mainly made of vegetable oils and citric acid—at least once a day can help keep your nails and cuticles well-moisturized.
- Keep Away From Harsh Chemicals.
Wear gloves if you need to do activities requiring your coffin nails to be exposed or subjected to chemicals like cleaning products. These cleaning solutions have ingredients that can make your nails brittle and dry.
- Be Conscious Of Your Activities.
Compared to other nail shapes like the stiletto, for instance, that can poke your eye and blind you, you can still go about your daily activities with coffin nails, but you need to be attentive and conscious of what you do, especially in the first few days.
You must take extra caution when opening tin cans, grabbing objects, and even using your phone. Rest assured that you’ll be able to adapt and do all these and more with that extra length in your nails.