Whatever time of year it is, you can still enjoy spring on your nails.
Florals never go out of fashion. Be it your clothes, bags, or nails.
So why not try the new chic trend of white nails with flowers this month?
From white floral lace nail art to daisies on white nails, florals can be done in several ways. In this blog post, we’ll share 30+ ideas for white floral nails trending this year.
Moreover, we will share a DIY method too.
38+ Ideas for White Nails with Flowers
So you want to follow this timeless trend but don’t know which one to go for? White floral nails due to their neutral backdrop is a versatile option.
It becomes difficult to decide on. So we have collected 30+ ideas to make it easy for you to get this month.
1. Colourful Flowers on White Nails
2. White Nails with Orange Flowers and Dots
3. White and Glitter Nails with Flowers Detail
4. French Flower Tips and White Nails
5. White French Tip Nails with 3D Flowers
6. White and Green Flower Nails
7. White and Nude Nails with Flower Tips
8. Purple and White Nails with Gold and Flowers
9. Pink and White Matte Nails with Flowers
10. Classic White French Nails with Flower Details
11. French White Nails with White Flower Details
12. White and Nude Nails with French Tip and Flowers
13. Glossy Nude Nails with White Matte and Flower Details
14. Coffin White Nails with 3D Flower Details
15. White Nails with Red Flowers
16. White French Nails with Colourful Flowers
17. White Square Nails with Flower Art
18. Pink and White Nails with Flowers
19. White Nails with Pink and Flower Art
20. White Nails and Orange Flowers
21. White and Yellow Nails with Flowers Art
22. French White Nails Tips with Flowers on Top
23. Red and Nude Nails with White Flower Details
24. Nude Nails with White Flowers
25. Pink Nails with Flowers on White Base
26. White Flower and Black Line Nails
27. White and Flower Detailed Nails
28. White Nails with Pink Flower Art
29. Long Coffin White French Tip Nails with 3D Flowers
30. White French Tip Nails with Pink Flower Art
31. White and Peach Orange Nails with Flowers
32. White Nails with Different Flower Art
33. White and Pink Lined French Tip Nails with Textured Flowers
34. Lilac Nails with White Flowers
35. Pink and White Nails with Pink Flowers
36. Blue and White Nails with Flower Art
37. Ombre White Nails with Flowers
38. Red Flowers on White Nails
White Nails with Flowers: How to Achieve the Look
With the arrival of summer, all the girlies on Instagram start posting their fresh manicure looks. And half of them are French nails while the other half are about florals.
These two nail art are the most trending this year.
Here are some top 2023 trends that you must follow this season of summer.
Colorful retro flowers on white nails
These are genuinely for a vintage lover. Get your white nails adorned with retro-style flowers in different hues. Make sure to create tiny flowers to make a statement. Retro flowers can create a sense of nostalgia and romanticism.
White nails with dried flowers
Bored of those artificial nails and want something organic? Dried flowers on a pure white nail base can give a natural effect to your nails while complementing nature. Baby breath and lavender are trending for this look.
White floral lace acrylic nails
Jealous of all those girls posting their nail art on Instagram? Try this Instagram-worthy trend. White floral lace nail design with acrylics will create sophistication and elegance. You can choose this look for a formal event such as your wedding or engagement ceremony.
Off-white nails with pure white daisies
If you want something soft and delicate for your nails this month, go for white nails with daisies. White nails signify purity while daisies embody innocence. So paint your white nails with cute little daisies for your upcoming prom.
How To Do White Nails with Flowers at Home
You just saw a trending image and saved it. But oh that feminine urge to create the look right after seeing it. We got you.
No need to go to the salon to get white nails with flowers.
Because you can get it at home without any extra effort. Here are the steps to follow:
- Remove the old nail color and trim your nails if needed.
- Apply a base coat to make your manicure last longer.
- Now apply white nail color on all of your nails. Make sure it’s white and not transparent. You can apply two coats if not done properly.
- With a small nail polish brush, dip it into the desired nail color. If you don’t have a small nail polish brush, don’t worry. You can use a toothpick.
- Draw your desired floral design with the help of a toothpick or a nail polish brush.
- Once the floral design is dried out completely, finish it with a top coat. And you’re good to go!
White nails with flowers stand out due to their versatility. You can play with different nail designs as you have a neutral background.
We have shared a lot of inspos to get on your next salon trip. So which one are you getting this month?