Embrace the changing seasons with cool and icy blue and white snowflake nails.
Easy and full of wintery goodness, this nail design will highlight your style like no other—after all, no two snowflakes are the same!
Let this one-of-a-kind motif bring the joy and magic of winter to your life.
Get ready to paint your nails like a professional from the comfort of home, with hues and embellishments that will enthrall everyone.
47+ Ideas for Blue and White Snowflake Nails
From subtle, minimalist looks to glitzy renditions that demand a second glance, there are designs for everyone.
Here’s a comprehensive collection of our top Instagrammable winter nail ideas.
1. Simple Blue and White Nails with Snowflakes
2. Cute Navy Blue and White Snowflake Nails
3. Blue and Iridescent Snowflakes Nails
4. White and Blue Glitter Winter Coffin Nails
5. Icy Glitter Blue French Tips with White Snowflakes
6. “Frozen”-Inspired Snowflake Nails in White and Blue
7. White Nails with Metalic Blue Snowflakes
8. Long Coffin Blue Nails with White Snowflake Details
9. Blue Marble Nails with White Snowflakes
10. Cool Tone Blue Nails with White Snowflakes and Matte Finish
11. White Ombre Nails with Blue Snowflakes and Stars
12. Metalic Blue Nails with Handprinted White Snowflakes
13. Deep Blue Frosty Nails with Snowflakes in White
14. Navy Blue and White Snowy Nails
15. Blue and White Ombre Nails with Snowflakes
16. Icy Blue Nails with French Tip and White Snowflake
17. Sliver, White and Navy Blue Snowflake Nails
18. Simple Sky Blue Nails with White Snowflake Design
19. Shimmery Cobalt Blue Nails with White Snowflakes
20. Pastel Blue and White Detailed Nails
21. Azure Blue Coffin Nails and White Winter Snowflake Details
22. Cute Blue and White Snowflake Winter Nails
23. V-Tipped Blue and White Nails with Snowflakes
24. Textured Ice Blue Nails with White Snowflakes
25. Short Light Blue Nails with Big White Snowflake
26. Matte Navy Blue Nails with White Snowflake and Rhinestones
27. Simple Textured Blue Nails with White Snowflake
28. Elegant Blue and White Snowflake Nails
29. Vibrant Blue Nails with White Snowflakes
30. Navy Glitter, Blue and White Snowflake Nails
31. Textured Blue and White Snowflake Nails with Rhinestones
32. Navy Blue and White Snowflake Nails
33. White Christmas Nails with Blue Stamp
34. Blue French Tips with White Snowflakes
35. Baby Blue Square Nails with White Snowflakes
36. Textured Blue French Tip Nails with White Snowflake Art
37. White Snowflake Print On Deep Blue Nails
38. Swirly Blue Nail Design with Sugar White Snowflake Art
39. Winter Glitter and Light Blue Nails with a White Snowflake
40. Blue Side Tipped Nails with White Snowflakes On Top
41. All Shades of Blue Nails with White and Textured Snowflakes
42. Sharp Navy Blue and Holographic Nails with White Snowflakes
43. Glamorous Extra Long Baby Blue Nails with Snowflake Details in White
44. Dark Blue Snowflakes Nail Polish
45. Midnight Snowflake Nails in White and Dark Blue
46. Cute Short Blue Nails with Navy and White Snowflakes
47. Blue Winter Nail Art with White Snowflakes and Rudolf
48. Short Navy Blue and White Ombre Nails with Snowflakes
49. Extra Long Coffin Blue Cat-Eye Nails with White Snowflakes
50. Cude Blue Almond Nails with Textured Tips and White Snowflakes
Diving Into Winter Blues: Selecting the Perfect Shades
Different shades of blue can be combined with white: aqua, aquamarine, azure, baby or icy blue, cerulean, cyan, denim, electric blue, navy—you get the drift.
There are endless variations, perfect for switching up your looks for different occasions while sticking to the winter color palette.
If you’re on the fence, you always create depth with gradient nails.
Simply layer your favorite hues of blue + white in stripes on a disposable sponge, then dab until you achieve a gorgeous white-to-blue transition.
Flaunting Flawless Snowflakes: Nail Art Techniques
Anyone can create snowflake nails.
If you’re a beginner, take the minimalist approach.
Keep it subtle with a blue base (or ombre design) and snowflake stickers.
A stamping kit can be your BFF, but don’t hesitate to experiment with free-hand patterns using a dotting tool.
Just create snowflake arms and join them in the center with a fine detailing brush.
If you’re a skilled DIYer, challenge yourself with a French tip or a blue glitter set with carefully drawn snowflake designs on accent nails.
Frosty Finishes: Top Coats and Embellishments
Seal your manicure with a top coat to keep it looking great for as long as possible.
If you’re adding dimension to your blue and white snowflake nails with rhinestones, glitter, and metallic accents, apply the top coat as the ultimate finishing touch.
Use an angled brush to cover every nook and cranny.
Remember, top coats come in different finishes, each with a different function.
You can go for a simple, clear coat or go glitter-infused. It is thicker and will prevent chipping and fading.
Tips for Your Blue and White Snowflake Nails
These tips will make your mani last longer:
- Apply a nail hardener. Go in with a fresh coat every couple of days for better health and make them more resistant to breakage.
- Don’t pick on hangnails; use a nail cutter to remove them.
- Seal the edges with a generous layer of top coat. Extend this to the bottom of the nail, as it is more prone to chipping.
- Apply cuticle oil daily to inject moisture into your nails and the skin around them. This will make them less likely to break and split.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands when doing household chores. This will safeguard your nail art by minimizing exposure to chemicals and water.
If you want your manicure to last longer than a week, apply a base coat for insane stay power (and to help the polish adhere better).
Snowflake Nails for Every Occasion
Snowflake nails are versatile, so you can easily adapt them to the occasion.
You can go for a simple but elegant look with a baby blue base and a dainty snowflake on the accent nail for work and casual outings.
Or, a blue glittery wash on every nail, balanced with matte snowflakes, for a glitzy aesthetic for special events.
If you’re having a winter wonderland-themed wedding, bring the season’s icy cold to your nails with this ridiculously pretty blue and white nail art.
Blue and white snowflake nails are top-notch designs with so much potential for personalization.
You can keep it as subtle or dramatic as you like, embracing the winter spirit on your terms.
Give this nail art a try, and share pics in the comments!