If you’re a big fan of animal-inspired manicures, then brown cow print nails might be just what you need for your next nail design project!
This wild manicure trend has been trending on social media for quite some time, so we decided to pull out all the stops and curate a collection of the 30 best styles and designs.
In the article below, in addition to our curated collection, you will also find two easy home tutorials, in case you would like to try this trend at home instead of a nail salon.
Why Cow Print on Nails?
Cow print together with zebra stripes is one of the most popular nail art options for those who like nature or animal-inspired nails. This neutral nail design featured a range of different shades of brown nail polish, complemented with a natural base and striking cow print design.
If you would like to incorporate cow print on your nails, there are a few options on how you can achieve the look:
- Cow print French tips – if you don’t want to commit to full coverage for your nails, this is a more subtle approach to this manicure
- Alternating cow print nails – similar to the above, if you don’t want to go full one with one very striking anil design, alternating the look with full coverage nail polish in a similar shade of brown, or more natural tones, is a great way to achieve the look without making it very overpowering and distracting
- Adding 3D nail art – flowers are the perfect match for this manicure and can be easily added as 3D nail art, or even nail stickers or custom nail art
- Abstract cow print nails – if you prefer a more artistic approach to this look, you can go for an abstract look for the cow print that will make it look like a futuristic painting
- Acrylic cow print nails – you can get a lot of ready-made acrylic nails in a range of different designs, saving you the hassle of going to the nail salon to recreate this look.
- Gradient cow print nails – featuring five different shades of brown used for the cow spots
Video Tutorial: Easy Cow Print Nail Art
If you would like to try testing this manicure at home, this tutorial will show you step by step approach to achieving the look!
Video Tutorial: Cow Print Nails for Beginners
If you’re new to doing your own manicure, this tutorial is suitable for beginners and features a couple of different designs to try.
Our Collection: 30 Best Brown Cow Print Nails
Here is our curated selection of the 30 prettiest brown cow print nail designs, in a variety of different styles and for different nail shapes and nail lengths.
If you need even more ideas and inspiration, check out this dedicated Pinterest board where we have saved up dozens of ideas on how to execute this cute manicure.