Pink and orange are both pretty and vibrant hues in their own right.
Each can make a powerful statement on its own, and when you mix the two, you get this lovely peach shade that is refreshing and subtly feminine.
Surprisingly, pink and orange ombre nails also give that sweet, girly, and charming look. Although these colors may not be the top choice, and not many will be bold enough to try these vibrant colors on their nails, it’s time for you to give these colors a try!
It’s the perfect nail color design to welcome summer and instantly reminds you of being on the beach, getting a tan and sipping your piña colada! And the hues are just simply happy colors that you can’t miss.
If you want to be bolder this summer and try this lovely nail polish combo, you’re on the right track because by the end of this read, you’ll have more than 30 pink-orange ombre nail inspirations to explore, enjoy, and try!
Why We Love Pink Orange Ombre Nails
Today’s new take on the French fade design is not muted or conservative. Yes, it is time to say adieu to blush pinks, whites, and beiges to make way for pink and orange nails.
These pink and orange ombre nails give you that flirty and girly vibe without trying too hard.
Pink-orange ombre nails shout fun, playfulness, and creativity—traits that most young women possess today. Although both colors can be relatively bold, the right shades of pink and orange styled in a fading ombre can complement each other to give you a seamless finish.
Don’t make one color stronger than the other, but make the two hues work with each other.
What’s more, this style can elevate your summer outfit! Think of a simple white maxi and flip flops, and let your nails do the talking.
2023 Trends For Pink Orange Ombre
Be bolder this summer and tap into your creative side. Encourage yourself to make some pretty nail art with pink and orange ombre nails as your primary colors. You’ll be amazed and surprised at how well these two colors work and give a stand-out result.
To kick-start your month, here are a few of the prettiest trends for pink-orange ombre nails:
- Pink orange ombre nails with gold swirls
- Mismatch pink orange ombre nails with glitter
- Sunset orange and blush pink ombre nails
- Pink orange ombre nails with 3D charms
- Floral pink and orange ombre nails
- Pink orange ombre nails with a metallic outline
- Pink orange ombre with gold tips
- Pink orange ombre nails with white splatters
- Pink orange ombre nails with gold confetti accents
- Pink orange ombre with turquoise dots
Video Tutorial: Pink Orange Ombre
This fun and easy-to-follow tutorial on how to paint your nails with a pink and orange ombre effect is everything you need to start your June summer.
30+ Ideas For Pink Orange Ombre
Start the month with some much-needed nail care and pampering. Spruce up your nails and take inspiration from 30+ ideas and designs for unique and vibrant pink-orange ombre nails.
Shop and stock up on your favorite pink and orange hues because, with all these pretty inspirations, you’ll be spending all your free time trying these ombre nail looks.
1. Textured Pink Orange Ombre Nails
2. Dreamy Sunset Nails
3. California Sky Nails
4. Short Pink Orange Ombre Nails
5. Pink Orange Marble Ombre
6. Pink Orange Ombre Long Nails
7. Pink Orange Ombre with Gold Marble
8. Short Almond Nails
9. Short Square Pink Orange Nails
10. Peach Ombre Nails
11. Almond Pink Orange Ombre Nails
12. Orange Fuschia Nails
13. Short Pink Orange Nails
14. Pink Orange Ombre with Gold Foil
15. Paradise Ombre Nails
16. Mountain Peak Orange Pink Ombre Nails
17. Pink Orange Nails with Flowers
18. Coffin Ombre Nails
19. Island Sunset
20. Paradise Lost Nails
21. Pink and Orange Ombre with Glitter
22. Dreamy Nails
23. Elegant Pink and Orange Ombre
24. Short Square Orange Pink Ombre
25. Pink Orange Acrylics
26. Pink Orange Ombre Nails with Glitter
27. Mango Nails
28. Short Pink Orange Acrylics
29. Papaya Nails
30. Pastel Pink Orange Ombre Nails
31. Marble Pink Orange Ombre
Top Tips For Creating Ombre Nails At Home
Getting the ombre nail effect right is quite challenging, especially for beginners. You have to achieve a balance between the colors so the pink and orange can work with each other and not against one another. But with enough practice, you can soon be a pro at making these beautiful nail designs.
Here are some practical tips and tricks to create ombre nails at home that can easily be mistaken for the work of a nail tech pro.
- Make sure your nails are clean, and then apply your base coat. Let the base coat completely dry before applying your nail polish.
- Apply liquid latex tapes on your cuticles because dried nail polish on the cuticles can eventually trigger breaking and chipping off when not removed.
- Cut and trim the sponge wedge you will use for the ombre effect to match your nail’s size and shape closely.
- When applying the nail polish on the sponge, always start with the lightest color and apply it on the edge of the sponge.
- Allow the colors to overlap on the sponge to achieve a seamless ombre.
- Remember to apply a top coat to your manicure.