French tips have been THE go-to manicure for women who like to keep things subtle, elegant, and chic with their nails.
But did you know it can also become the top choice for those who love some drama in their look?
That’s right! You can easily elevate this minimalistic design by adding some white glitter to it.
To help you get started, we’ll take you through 30+ design ideas for white glitter French tips you can use to dress up your nails!
Why We Love
Glitter comes in various types.
You can use it as a fine powder for intricate details, in a chunky form that captures the light and leaves a little sparkle wherever you go, as shards to create a metallic, edgy look, or as flakes for a holographic vibe.
With this style, you have a wide variety of options to achieve the shimmering results you want!
So, when you combine them with the classic, timeless French tips, you produce a more eye-catching, statement-making version of the original. It’s an easy way to add sparkle to your nails while making them look elegant.
Plus, you can always enhance their appeal with accents.
They offer an incredibly versatile nail design without making you look too out of place.
Video Tutorial: White Glitter French Tip Nails
Are you hesitant about creating French tips with glitter?
Don’t fret! This detailed video tutorial will guide you through the process and help you create stunning designs — without spending big at the nail salon!
33+ Ideas for White Glitter French Tip Nails
From classic glitter tips to ombre, studded, and line detailing, there are so many ways to create white glitter French tip nails.
Take a look at this collection of 30+ ideas for this nail design, and you’re sure to find one that suits your style.
1. Sparkling Classics White Glitter French Tip Nails
2. White French Tip Nails With Glitter Art
3. Long Sculpted French Tip Glitter Nails
4. Classic French V-Tips and Silver Glitter Overload Nails
4. White Nails With Silver Glitter French Tips
5. White and Gold Glitter French Tip Nails
6. Short White Glitter French Tip Nails
7. White French Tip Glitter Nails With 3D Florals
8. Silver Glitter On White French Tip Nails
9. All White French Tip Nails With Glitter
10. Negative White and Glitter French Tip Nails
11. V French Tip White And Beige Nails With Gold Glitter
12. Milky White French Tip Nails With Glitter Ombre
13. Black and White Glittered French Tip Nails
14. Coffin White Glitter French Tip Nails
15. Milky White Base With Glitter French Tip Nails
16. Glitter Base And White French Tip Nails
17. Acrylic White Glitter Nails
18. Winter Inspired White Glitter French Tip Nails
19. White French Tip Nails With Silver Glitter Lining
20. White French Tip Glitter Twisted Nails
21. Glitter Lined White French Tip Nails
22. Sugar Glitter White French Tip Nails
23. White And Purple Glitter French Tip Nails
24. Glitter Crystal White French Tip Nails
25. Glitter White Marble French Tip Nails
26. Gold Glitter White French Tip Nails
27. White Rainbow Glitter French Tip Nails
28. White French Tip Glitter Nails With Rhinestones
29. Nails Art With White French Tip And Glitter
30. Classy White French Tip Glitter Base Nails
31. White French Tip Nails With Glitter Marble
32. White and Pink Glitter French Tip Nails
33. Sparkling Glitter White French Tip Nails
Trends for White Glitter French Tip Nails
Here are the 10 best variations of white glitter French tip nails you need to try ASAP:
- Chic white glitter French tips with nail accessories like gemstones.
- Glitter nails, but keep it minimalist by doing just the outline in glitter polish.
- Nude base with sparkly white tips separated by a gold glitter line.
- Ombre glitter nails with a snowflake design.
- Ombre white glitter, preferably chunky glitter, to spice things up.
- Square glitter French tips with a single stone in the base hue.
- Thin white glitter French tips with inverted French tips near the cuticle.
- Two-toned white French tips, with one half in glitter and the other in a solid color.
- V-shaped French tips with an accent nail covered entirely in white glitter.
- White glitter tips on a pink base with iridescent stars.
How to Make White Glitter Polish For Your Nails
French tips call for a clean finish, so dipping your nails in glitter pans is out of the question. However, if you want to try this trendy technique but don’t want to buy a bottle of glitter polish, you can create a super-sparkly shade at home in 5 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- A half-full bottle of nail polish
- Loose glitter
- A small paper funnel
- Start by covering your workspace with paper to catch the spills.
- Open the polish bottle. You can use both clear and white nail polishes, but we suggest you go with the latter for a more polished look.
- Use the paper funnel to add glitter to the nail polish bottle.
- Replace the lid, shake the bottle, and you’re ready to paint.
Word to the wise: Keep an eye out for the density of the glitter. Ideally, it should be opaque, so if you can see the paint underneath, mix in some more glitter.