Glitter royal blue coffin nails truly make a statement.
The gorgeous hue speaks of power, strength, and elegance.
The iconic, elongated shape is fashionable, daring, and demands attention.
Ready to explore this popular trend?
Get the tea on this fashion-forward style here.
33 + Ideas for Glitter Royal Blue Coffin Nails
With captivating hues and an array of glitter types, royal blue coffin nails are the perfect way to express your individuality.
Whether you’re going to the club or a formal event, these 33+ ideas have you covered.
1. Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Ombre and Glitter
2. Glitter Royal Blue Coffin French Tips
3. Glitter Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Rhinestones
4. Glamorous Silver and Royal Blue Glitter Nails with Butterflies
5. Royal Blue Marble Coffin Nails with Golden Flakes
6. Matte Coffin Royal Blue Nails with Glitter and Stones
7. Shimmering Royal Blue Coffin Shaped Tips
8. White Coffin Nails with Royal Blue Glitter
9. Glitter Royal Blue Ombre Coffin Nails
10. Royal Blue V-Cut Coffin Tips with Rhinestones
11. Glitter and Matte Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Stones
12. Long Coffin Nails in Glitter Royal Blue with 3D Flowers
13. Glam Silver Glitter and Royal Blue Coffin Nails
14. Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Glitter Details
15. Elegant Royal Blue Marble Ombre with Stones
16. Abstract Glittery Royal Blue Coffin Nails
17. Fancy Glitter Royal BlueWinter Nails
18. Textured Royal Blue Coffin Nails
19. Royal Blue and Marble Glittery Coffin Nails
20. Two-Toned Coffin Nails with Royal Blue Glitter
21. Black and Royal Blue Glitter Coffin Nails
22. Amazing Royal Blue Glitter Nails with Butterflies
23. Chrome Royal Blue Nails in Coffin Shape
24. Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Silver Glitter Lines
25. White and Royal Blue Glitter Coffin Nails
26. Acrylic Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Marble Effect and Stones
27. Extra Long Coffin Nails with Royal Blue Glitter
28. Glamorous Royal Blue Glitter and Matt Coffin Nails
29. Coffin Glittery Nails in Royal Blue and Neon
30. Simply Glossy and Matt Royal Blue Coffin Nails with Glitter Ombre
31. Glitter Royal Blue and White Coffin Nails with Rhinestones
32. Sugar Glitter Royal Blue Coffin Nails
33. Amazing Long Coffin Glittery Royal Blue Nail Design
34. Sparkling Royal Blue Glitter French Coffin Nails
35. Matte Royal Blue Nails with Marble Effect and Silver Glitter
Coffin nails get their name from their uncanny resemblance to the final resting place.
Also called ballerina nails, the shape has a long, tapered, and square tip.
They elongate the finger for a larger canvas to express your creativity.
They’re often associated with darker shades like royal blue.
This vivid hue is a choice that never disappoints, especially when you add glitter for a more festive aesthetic.
Prepping for Perfection
Thorough prep is crucial for making your manicure last longer and keeping your nails healthy.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for the best results:
- Use nail polish remover and a lint-free cotton pad to clean up each nail.
- File your nail into the desired shape with an emery board. Use a buffer block to create an even surface.
- Apply cuticle oil to moisturize the skin around your nails, and let it soften for two minutes. Use a wooden nail stick to push back the cuticles and a cotton pad to remove dead skin.
- Wipe each nail with a cotton pad and nail polish remover to remove lingering impurities.
You’re all set with a solid foundation for your royal blue coffin nails!
The Royal Blue Palette
Royal blue has various shades: imperial, sapphire, and queen blue.
They command attention with their rich tones and striking effect.
It is particularly flattering on medium skin with warm undertones.
You can make it uniquely yours by creating a harmonious color scheme with glitter accents of different shapes.
Adding Glitter Gracefully
Royal blue nails are divine, but a little glitter never hurts.
You can use:
- Chunky, iridescent, or loose glitter – sprinkle it over your base coat and dust off excess when dry.
- Glitter shards or foiled bits – use a tweezer to arrange the flakes, or just pour them all over your nails
Pro-tip: Tweak glitter intensity to find the balance between slouchy and sophisticated.
You don’t want it to overwhelm the design and detract from the gorgeous blue base.
Seal the Glam
A top coat will seal in color and give it staying power.
It will also provide a top-tier shine and prevent chips, scratches, and cracks.
It protects your mani from UV rays and prolonged contact with water to keep it looking fresh.
You can use clear or glitter-infused variants for the perfect finishing touch.
But should you stop there?
Nail enthusiasts say no.
Go in with even more embellishments: geometric patterns, silver or gold accents, floral designs, cute heart details, glitter, and rhinestones for added luxury, playfulness, and sophistication.
Keeping Your Nails Flawless
These best practices will extend the life of your glitter royal blue coffin nails:
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of protein to keep your nails strong, shiny, and healthy.
- Use hydrating products to boost moisture in your nails and cuticles.
- Nail health > nail length. If you struggle with hangnails or breakage, pare down to make them more manageable.
- Wear plastic, rubber, or vinyl gloves when washing dishes or gardening to prevent chipping, breaking, and drying.
- Reapply a topcoat every 2 to 3 days to maintain your manicure.
Matching Nail Colors with Outfits and Accessories
Glitter royal blue coffin nails deserve their moment to shine, so pair them with black, white, cream, and beige outfits to create a fresh and vibrant look that won’t clash.
As for makeup, a metallic smokey eye will wow everyone. Make sure your lippie is a subtle shade, or it will be a tad too much.
You want to draw attention to your mani, so keep your hairstyle as simple as possible.
Glitter royal blue coffin nails are a captivating nail art style. It is great for all occasions, with a few tweaks in the design, of course.
Give it a try, and you’ll gravitate towards it whenever you want to make a statement!