Heart French tip nails are a moment — we can’t deny that.
These simple designs are ideal when you want a more feminine appearance without being too obvious. If you’ve ever come across this classic technique on your Insta and did not save it, you’re made of stronger stuff than us.
From bright colors to nail art accessories, read on to discover a collection of nail art ideas that will do justice to this iconic technique.
We’ve also included tips to help you create heart French tip nails like a pro.
Video Tutorial: Heart French Tip Nails
New to heart French nail tips?
That’s okay; this quick video tutorial will help you “nail” it right on the first try!
Once you get this base design right, you can give free rein to your artistic side and create elaborate Pinterest-worthy nail art.
33+ Ideas for Heart French Tip Nails
From mysterious and daring black to dramatic, look-at-me red, here are 30+ designs that add a twist to the classic French manicure.
We’ve covered all bases, from simple to dramatic, so you can get the nails of your dreams without having to visit the salon.
1. Red Heart French Tip Nails
2. All White Heart French Tip Nails
3. Ring Finger Heart French Tip Nails
4. Colourful Heart French Tip Nails
5. Pink Heart French Tip Nails
6. Long Heart French Tip Nails
7. Matte Heart French Tip Nails
8. Heart French Tip Nails on a Colour Base
9. Short Heart French Tip Nails
10. Love is in The Air Heart French Tip Nails
11. Sideways French Tip Heart Nails
12. Swirly Heart French Tip Nails
13. French Tip and Black Heart Nails
14. Red and Pink Heart French Tip Nails
15. Black Heart French Tip Nails
16. Red and White Heart French Tip Nails
17. Blue and Pink Heart French Tip Nails
18. Two-Tone Heart French Tip Nails
19. Glitter French Tip Heart Nails
20. Simple Heart French Tip Nails
21. Monochrome Heart French Tip Nails
22. Rainbow Heart French Tip Nails
23. Cute Heart French Tip Nails
24. Heart French Tip Nails with Dots
25. Jewel Tone Heart French Tip Nails
26. Candy Heart French Tip Nails
27. Colour Combo French Tip Heat Nails
28. Two Finger Heart French Tip Nails
29. Heart French Tip Nails with Silver Line
30. Nude Heart French Tip Nails
31. Queen of Heart French Tip Nails
32. Classic French Heart Tip Nails
33. Space French Heart Tip Nails
Why We Love Heart French Tip Nails
Heart French tip nails are a gorgeous take on the classic “less is more” design, a staple in the repertoire of famous Hollywood celebrities and models for ages.
It’s a timeless design with endless variations to choose from!
Like the original, this nail art is also universal — it looks stunning on everyone, irrespective of skin tone, shape, or length of the nails. It also adds some interest and dimension with a natural-looking finish to any outfit or hairstyle and is a neat, minimalist design that will make your hands look and feel like a million bucks.
So, whether you’re looking for a fresh set of nails to rock at work or are prepping for a special date, this mani style is a great way to make a statement with your nails. As a bonus, they’re also fairly easy to care for and maintain!
Trends for Heart French Tip Nails
Want to take your manicure game up a notch? We’ve rounded up the best of this heart-tipped nail art trend to keep you looking saucy effortlessly.
- A base of baby-pink nails with heart tips featuring the brightest red.
- Different colored heart tips on each nail, with a silver or black trim.
- Heart tip on the accent nail to keep it low-key.
- Keep it cute with pastels.
- Matte black heart-shaped French tips styled with shiny clear top coats.
- Red nails with white heart shape tips, with tiny red hearts covering the rest of the nail, like polka dots.
- Warm glossy neutrals with a simple red tip.
Creating the Perfect Heart French Tip Nails: Cheat Sheet
Here’s something you need to know before you sit down to create heart-tipped French nails for date night — this design looks better on almond-shaped nails than on other shapes.
Time to file your nails until you have rounder tips with even sides. This prep can take a fair bit of time; luckily, you can simplify the process by simply clipping excess from the sides.
When you’re done, push your cuticles back instead of trimming them. It will keep infection at bay and make your nails look slimmer. It’s also a good idea to use a top coat so you can sport this gorgeous manicure for longer.
That’s it! You’re all set to sport stunning heart-tipped French manicure featuring the sweetest design that’ll grab attention wherever you go!