Are you planning your summer vacation? Or spending some time with friends at the beach? In that case a new manicure is in order! In this article, we have curated a collection of over 35 gorgeous beach nail ideas, ranging from classic blue and white inspired nails, to bold tropical colors and everything in between.
Beach nails are a really cool update for your manicure, and there is nothing that gets you in the vacation spirit more than having a fresh set of nails ready to show them off.
The nail design theme for beach nails is – as you would expect – inspired by the deep blue colors of the ocean, white glittery shimmer of the waves, blue skies, warm glowing sands and the colors of the sunsets. No matter if you have long coffin nails, pretty almond nails or natural short nails, you will find plenty of ideas for creating the prefect beach manicure in this article.
2023 Trends for Beach Nail Ideas
So what’s popular this year and what are the nail designs everyone is going to be wearing? Here are some of the most popular themes for trends we picked up from social media:
- Ocean Nails – blue Ocean is a reoccurring theme for beach nails ideas and it comes in a variety of ways – you can go for an ocean wave look combined with beige color for sand, an abstract look with a marble effect, opt for only French tips, or include it as part of your mixed nail design look.
- Ombre Nails – summer is the perfect time to play with soft colors and blend them beautifully with an ombre look. For beach nails, colors like blue with white, pink with blue, and turquoise with beige or pink are some of the most popular combinations.
- Blue French Tips – if you want to keep your manicure elegant for the beach, you can opt to go for the theme only with your French tips!
- Tropical Color Nails – no need to stay with pastel colors when there is a whole rainbow to explore. For beach nails, bright colors of the sunset are particularly popular, even better if you include them as an ombre or gradient design.
- Blue Marble Nails – marble nail design is one of the easiest ways to create some motion and design Ocean inspired look that anyone can master.
- Sea Shell Nails – add cute gold or white shells to your nails as the extra special touch, or design the whole manicure around the theme.
- Neutral Sand Color Nails – if you want your nails to blend in with your surroundings, opt for a natural and neutral color scheme.
Video Tutorial: Water Spotted Beach Nails
Would you like to give it a try and create one of these beach nails ideas at home? In here you will find a step by step tutorial on how to create one of the hottest looks for this summer.
35+ Stylish Beach Nail Ideas to Copy in 2023
Are you ready to select the perfect manicure for the beach?
Below are over 30 gorgeous nail design ideas that capture the essence of summer fun and the ocean – enjoy browsing through our collection!