Whether you’re looking for the perfect spring manicure, or some nail designs for your favorite Frenchie manicure, green nail polish is the ideal color choice for both of the scenarios.
Green French tips are a fresh and modern alternative to the classic manicure that’s been around for ages, and allows you to make this simple look more personal and eye-catching.
Whether you wear long coffin nails, short natural nails, almond nails or acrylic nails in any length, this type of manicure can be adapted to any nail shape and nail size. With French tips, it’s also super easy to create this design at home, with a bit of practice, so you would save a lot of time and money by skipping your next nail salon visit.
Green nail polish allows you to explore lots of different color variations for different seasons – for example pastel green for spring, neon green for the summer and dark emerald green for fall and winter.
No matter what your style or design perferences may be, we are quite confident you will find lots of nail designs ideas you will fall in love with – just browse our collection below, and don’t forget to check the roundup of the hottest trends in the next paragraph!
Popular Styles for Green French Tip Nails
If you’re wondering what are the most popular styles for this nail design in 2023, we have shortlisted all of them here – examples for each can be found in our roundup below.
- Gradient nails – why choose one shade of green nail polish when you can use five! This simple but effective nail design is something you can easily do at home (check the video tutorial below), all you need to pay attention to is choosing the right gradient shades of green.
- Arrow shaped French tips – a new twist on the standard rounded shape of French tips, which works best with longer nails or coffin nails, and makes your nails look optically even longer than they are. Some examples are included in our roundup below.
- Rounded French tips – for very short nails, choosing the oval shape for French tips is often the easiest way to achieve the look!
- Minimalist French tips – another option for very short nails, or natural nails, which features just a very thin green line instead of full-on French tip look.
- Neon green nails – neon colors are super popular for the summer season, and green shades brighten up your nails even more.
- Pastel color nails – a perfect choice for spring, pastel green nail polish looks soft and feminine and beautifully compliments your spring wardrobe.
- Nails with gems – a look for a special occasion, party or date night, adding a few sparkly gems to your green manicure is all you need to make them look even more elevated
Video Tutorial: Green French Tip Nails
If you would like to try creating green french tips at home, we have selected a pretty easy tutorial showcasing the gradient green french tip manicure. Simply follow this step by step video tutorial to achieve this gorgeous look!
40 Best Ideas For Green French Tip Nails
Are you ready to select your favorite ideas for your next manicure? Below are the 40 best ideas for this trending green color, with lots of variations and styles to choose from.
If you need even more inspiration, don’t forget to check our Pinterest account where we save dozens of new nail design ideas daily!