Do you have a special occasion coming up? Or do you need a pretty manicure for a party? No matter what the reason may be, black sparkly nails are exactly what you need for a manicure that has the extra bling!
Adding some sparkle to your nails is super easy – all you need is just the right shade of glitter nail polish and a talented nail artist to transform any nail shape or nail size into the party-ready look for any season.
Black is the ultimate timeless color that works for any season, occasion or nail length, so you cannot go wrong with choosing this shade of nail polish. It’s a color that’s symbolizing understated elegance and sophistication and looks equally pretty on long coffin nails as it does on short natural nails.
In this article, we have collected over thirty of the best ideas for black sparkly nail designs to give you lots of options and ideas for your next manicure project! Don’t forget to also check out the outline of the nail design trends for this manicure below, followed by the roundup of our favorite styles!
2023 Trends for Black Sparkly Nail Designs
So what are some of the most popular manicure options for black sparkly nails? Here are the trends we have identified for 2023:
- Black and silver glitter nails – perfect not just for the holiday season but for any other event, black glitter pairs perfectly with a bit of silver to add that extra bling to your manicure. Don’t overdo it and use the silver nail polish just as a highlight to add a bit more interest to your nail design.
- Midnight sky nails – also called galaxy nails, feature a full coverage nail design with speckles of silver dust that resemble the stars on the midnight sky. A beautiful and simple look for any nail size.
- Red bottom sparkly nails – inspired by the famous Louboutin shoe design, this manicure works best on longer nails (like coffin nails) and features the underside part of the nails painted in red, just like the heel of the shoes.
- Sparkly nails with gemstones – why not go all in and give your nails that extra bling they need to make them shine – when adding gems to your sparkly nails, focus on smaller stones that don’t make your nails look too busy and overdone.
- Statement single nail design – if you love a classy look but like to mix things up, you can always choose to do a more intricate design just on one nail, instead of committing to a full manicure.
- Black sparkly French tips – a classic French manicure with a modern twist! The sparkly effect works best on longer nails where you can get more nail polish coverage.
37+ Ideas for Black Sparkly Nails
Are you ready to choose your favorites?
Here is our roundup of the best designs for black sparkly nails – if you need even more inspiration, head directly to our Pinterest account!