If you need a manicure that makes a statement, look no further than orange French tip nails!
This cute manicure has been making rounds on Instagram, so we thought we should give you a selection of the best styles that will help you find the perfect manicure.
Whether you’re heading to your next nail salon appointment or planning to do something at home as a DIY project, with orange French tip nails it’s impossible to go wrong – this manicure is pretty easy to achieve at home with a bit of practice, or if you want to book yourself an appointment in the salon, you can go for something more intricate incorporating some custom nail art too!
Why Orange French Tip Nails?
While we all love the classic white French manicure, sometimes you need to freshen things up and give it a little change. Especially with the summer months ahead, you want a nail polish color that compliments your tan and makes your manicure really pop.
Orange is the perfect playful color choice for spring and summer months, it’s a color that instantly cheers us up, and with French tip nail design, it doesn’t feel too overwhelming.
If you’re choosing orange nail polish for your French tips, you have also lots of options to experiment with the design and introduce some new elements that will make the manicure even more interesting – check out our trend suggestions below!
Trending Styles for Orange French Tip Nails
- Color Outlines – using a contrasting color like white, hot pink or yellow to create an additional outline for your orange french tips will make them really pop and make the nails look much more interesting
- Gradient French Tips – this is a similar take to what you would do with ombre nails, but in this case each nail is painted with a gradient shade of orange, creating an optical gradient look for your manicure.
- Arrow Shaped French Tips – painting a sharp arrow shape form of your French tips can help to make your nails look optically much longer than they are
- Minimalist or Slim French Tips – these are often used for very short or natural nails, where the tip only has a very slim line or outline to give the nails a little bit of contrast
- Contrasting Base Color – the colors used to create this look are lavender, yellow, pink or even white.
- Adding Gemstones – if you need to elevate your orange French tips for a special occasion or a party, simply add some gemstones!
- Adding Nail Art – make your nails pop with some cute nail art like flowers, sun, or other summer elements
27+ Best Orange French Tip Nails Designs
Here is our curated selection of the best styles we found on Instagram – use them as an inspiration for your next manicure and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for much more nail design inspiration!