Are you looking for a new manicure for your coffin nails? If you love a modern twist on a classic, then these pretty red French tip coffin nails are exactly what you need!
Why red French tips? The classic white version has been around for ages and it’s still popular, available in a range of different styles with a modern twist.
If you want a bit of a change and a manicure that makes a more bold statement, then red French tip coffin nails are the look you can try!
With coffin nails, you have so much room to design, and they are the perfect nail shape and nail length to make this elegant design really stand out. There are so many ways you can also make them much more interesting!
Check out the latest trends for this nail design below, and follow along with the rest of the article for inspiration for the prettiest design.
Red French Tip Coffin Nails Trends for This Year
Some of the most popular styles to experiment with include:
- 3D nail art on red french tips
- extended French tips that stretch to the side of the nail
- full coverage French tips that extend to about half of the size of the nail
- alternating colors for red French tips
- red nail polish outline for the French tips, with the tip of the nail being a neutral natural color
- adding custom nail art to the tips, especially in black nail polish
- adding some winter or holiday elements for a festive manicure
- use glitter red nail polish to make your nails look extra festive, or ready for a party
With so many different shades of red nail polish and so many different styles to choose from, you will find it hard just to pick one design you like!
30+ Elegant Red French Tip Coffin Nails
Below is our curated collection of the prettiest red French tip coffin nails – there is plenty of inspiration for any type of color option and nail length.
If you want even more ideas, you can check our Pinterest account with hundreds of trending nail designs added daily. At the end of the article, you will also find recommendations for other nail design ideas – go check them out!